120 Facts About Me.
A Hillbilly Goddess - Josie Marie Tracy
1. I love Jesus Christ.
2. My parents are my heroes.
3. My sister is my best friend.
4. I love living in.. nowhere.
5. I have a passion for horses & rodeo.
6. I love to take pictures.
7. 7 is my favorite number.
8. Joy, is my normal mood.
9. I am a George Strait junky.
10. Miranda Lambert can out sing anyone.
11. I like to shop.
12. Horse or cow poop, afterbirth, & popping ticks don't bother me a bit, but washing dirty dishes totally disgusts me.
13. I like to cook.
14. I love to laugh.
15. I probably talk too much.
16. I hate to cry.
17. I love to workout. Beachbody's P90X & TurboFire are among my favorite workouts.
18. My room is painted light blue. We call it the "blue lagoon".
19. John Wayne is my favorite.
20. I did go to public school my 3rd grade through freshman years & from all the things that I was involved in, I miss choir the most.
21. I'm soooo glad that I am homeschooled. It has definitely taught me a lot of things about life.
22. I love laying out in the sun.
23. I love wild rags.
24. I consider myself a fairly organized person.
25. I really don't text that much. I don't have time to carry on pointless conversations.
26. I love old jeans & t-shirts.
27. Coconut oil is A-mazing! We use it for so many things & it is a super awesome moisturizer for your skin & hair.
28. I love sunsets.
29. I love the smells of, rain, leather, fresh baked bread, freshly cut grass, &, of course, horses.
30. One of my favorite times of the year is when we brand.
31. I hate doing my hair. I would rather just wad it up. Or better yet, grab a hat. Thank God for hats.
32. I hardly ever buy white clothes, because I live on a ranch... They don't stay white.
33. Cummins Diesels are saa-weeet.
34. I can saddle horses faster than anyone I know.
35. Out of nowhere, I will break out in random song & dance. Usually from TurboFire.
36. I'm a pretty good shot with a gun.
37. I want an old pickup.
38. I always have chap stick & a pocket knife.
39. I always have gum in my purse.
40. Peanut M&Ms are the best.
41. I drink more water than anything, but I really like iced tea & iced coffee.
42. I love to eat at little coffee shops.
43. I think I would literally go crazy living in town.
44. I have learned so much about myself since I started driving. Among the obvious, out-of-state drivers drive me nuts.
45. I hate public bathrooms. I would rather just wait until we got outside of town.
46. I don't like to listen to people chew or swallow their food.
47. I prefer a felt cowboy hat over a straw.
48. I rarely ever take my spurs off my boots. It drives my mom crazy when my sister & I walk around town going, *cling*cling*cling*.
49. I enjoy making jewelry & bandannas with junk on them.
50. I actually enjoy wearing makeup.
51. I love summer fruit!
52. I like to take showers.
53. My mom is the best cook everrrr.
54. I enjoy math. It's just easier for me.
55. English.. not so much.
I really put my English into practice when I talk to my sister;
"Yo homie, can you put this over yonder?... Gracias!"
I know my mama is proud.
56. I never really say "y'all". Only when I blog! (:
57. I hate prairie dogs.
58. I decided I'm not going to date any guy who spends more time on his hair than I do. (See #31.)
59. I have never been on an airplane.
60. Duck Dynasty is my favorite show on Tv!
61. Bronc riders are my favorite.
62. I enjoy jalapeno almonds with an iced Mt. Dew. Yummo.
63. I am confident in myself; who I am, & who I want to become.
64. I love playing in water & mud.
65. I hate going to public swimming pools. They give me the heebie geebies.
66. I seriously never know what to blog about.
67. Spring & Fall are my favorites.. simply beautiful. Usually. Wyoming can be quite bi-polar.
68. I have a thing with jeans. Not shoes. Jeans. Love them.
69. My least favorite color is pink. There is a time & place for pink.
70. I'm honest. If someone asks me what I think, I going to tell them what I think.
71. Pinterest is.. AWESOME! I can waste so much time.
72. I prrrrobably drive a little too fast on four wheelers.
73. Chopping onions & shredding cheese are my least favorite jobs in the kitchen.
74. I am waiting for a 6:11 cowboy. As in 1 Timothy 6:11.
75. This is a lot of facts.
76. I am a big "quote" person.
77. I always want to become the best that I can be in everything I do. I want to fulfill my full
potential through Jesus Christ.
78. I want to move south someday.
79. I like to paint my nails - fingers & toes.
80. I always listen to Chris LeDoux when.. well, about every time I listen to music.
81. I haul my camera around pretty much everywhere I go.
82. I love to give gifts.
83. I don't own a dress, of any kind.
84. I have never had a pedicure or manicure.
85. I love sterling silver & turquoise.
86. There are few things cuter than baby colts & puppies.
87. I love the progress I can see each day when working with a colt.
88. Sorrel is my least favorite color of horse.
89. I REALLY don't like bugs. Big fact, I know.
90. I hate snakes. I will kill them.
91. I hate throwing food away.
92. If I'm at someone else's house, I'll eat pretty much anything that's on my plate, even if I don't like
93. I like to sleep with lots of pillows.
94. I consider myself more of a dog person.
95. I don't own a pair of high heels.
96. I love clean sheets, brand new notebooks, & freshly worked arenas.
97. I do consider cheese as one of the major food groups.
98. I have never, in my whole life, slept past 10 in the morning.
99. My iPod is currently as full as it can get.
100. I have a pair of ostrich quill Lucchesse boots, that my dad me, which I call, The Boots.
101. I hate those bruises that hurt really bad, but you can't see a thing.. you can't tell stories with invisible bruises.
102. I love sleeping with the windows open in the summertime.
103. My favorite Christmas song is, "All I Want For Christmas Is A Real Good Tan", by Kenny Chesney.
104. I do have glasses. B)
105. My grandma died a couple years ago & I wear one of her belt buckles, that she had won barrel racing, to remind me that life is short & what I do, is a total gift.
106. I love hoodies.
107. I consider myself to be a fairly organized person.
108. When I get older, I want a German Shepard. No one is going to mess with a girl who has a German Shepard & a 9mm. Boom.
109. I always do a little happy dance whenever I get a new blog follower.
110. Around our house, I am known as the WD-40 lady.
111. I have an obsession with Sharpies.
112. My family & I sit down at the dinner table for every meal of the day. There are very few exceptions.
113. I have never been to a dance. Not a school dance. Not a street dance. Not a barn dance. Never.
114. I don't care for bananas, rice, or dark chocolate.
115. My favorite kind of pizza is Italian sausage with black olives. Preferably homemade. (See #53)
116. I would scoop horse poop than clean my own room.
117. I love watching our dogs play.
118. I have only broke one bone.. My wrist. I was getting off my horse & I fell on my butt. Yes, getting off.
119. I have this thing with Christian rap.
120. I know I don't deserve it, but I'm glad I got this life.
What sets you apart?