Saturday, July 5, 2014

2 of God's Greatest Gifts; Horses & Mothers

Welp.
I do believe that summer is here.
We had 102 degrees in the corral this morning..
Don't get me wrong, I love summer, but holy moly.
 
 
I have been chasing cows all over everywhere.
 I have basically started using my 3 year old {Giddy Up Go Reno} as my main horse.
He's THAT nice!
 

 
I have also been making my share of {perfect} circles in freshly-worked arenas.
One of my most favorite things on this Earth!

 
No one ever remembers the nights when you got plenty of sleep.
Dreams don't work unless you do.
 
 
 
I want to wish a very, very happy birthday to the greatest woman I know! I have absolutely no idea how she does all that she does! We'd be so incredibly lost without her; she literally keeps this family functioning! I am so thankful to not only have her not only as my mother, but as my very good friend! Love you much mama!
 
xoxo - J

1 comment: