Sunday, June 1, 2014

Life Update In Phone Pictures

 
The finest portion of the globe that has ever blessed my vision.
 
 
This huge cloud, actually failed to amount to anything..

 
My 3 year old, Giddy Up Go Reno {"Reno"}.
 
 

My mom loves Prairie Golden Peas! We all wish they weren't just in the month of May.

 
I am making a lot of progress with my 2 year old, Rock N Roll Roni {"Roni"}. He is such a sweety pie & I am so proud of him. I tell him everyday too.

 
We have already had 2 snakes in the yard. I don't think I am ready for this.. They were just bull snakes, but still. They had to die.
 
Also, I actually did this "little" leg workout. OUCH. I only did it once, because anyone who does 300 squats is craaaaaazy. I was sore for like 3 days.

 
 
My new saddle to run all of my pretty boys in.
It's a Martin Crown C for all who would like to know.
 
 
 
Went to check water & take salt out the other day
& found little heifers in the mares' pasture. AGAIN..
Needless to say, fence fixing was in order.

 
#13 & my sista -- Ride Rank Bro
 

Everyone always says, "Count your blessings, not your problems."

Which I think is very true.. but further more, I think we should not only count our blessings, we should make our blessings count!

What you do today is important, because you're exchanging a day of you life for it.

Make it count! Be a blessing! 
-J


2 comments: