Saturday, May 3, 2014

One of the most exciting days of my life!


Ladies & gentlemen.

I have a crazaaay announcement.

I AM DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL!

Completely done! Graduated!

& 4 days before I turn 18!

Being in school since I was 4 years old, this little fact seems pretty surreal {& I don't think it has totally set in} but at the moment I'm on cloud nine!

I couldn't be more grateful for allllll of the things I have learned over the past 4 years of homeschooling, & the 6 years of public school before that, & the 4 years of homeschooling before that.

Not just educational things, but how-to-be-a-respectful-human-being-worth-being-known-&-has-some-common-sense kind of things.

I am so thankful, so blessed, & so excited for all of the many adventures God is going to take me on for the rest of my days!


This fall {speaking of college} I have decided to venture off of the ranch, to pursue a degree in Business Office Technology.

Business Office Technology is a little bit of accounting, a little bit of bookkeeping, a little bit of marketing & sales, a little bit of web design, as well as photography & photo shop.
With my electives I will also be able to take a few agriculture-related classes like, Farm & Ranch Records, & Ag Economics, which will be good. (:

SO. Enough chit chat.

I wanted to share some of my senior pictures that my lovely sister took for me last fall!

There are a few silly ones, but that's just how I roll, sitting here on the corner of awesome & bombdiggy.


The brown horse in these pictures is my {now 6 year old} Ranchstyle Beans, aka "Beans".
 
The dun is my {now 3 year old} Giddy Up Go Reno, aka "Reno".
 
What purdy boys.  
 
I am greatly blessed.
 

Oh yes, & the happy doggy is Diamond Gem. :)






 
^ Jesus Christ will always be first in my life. That's why "I Am Second". ^

 

The greatest man I know {my father} took the last 2 pictures! 

That's a wrap!
xo - J

8 comments:

  1. Flyin X Cowgirl5/3/14, 8:00 PM

    I am so proud of you.
    I love you Georgie Dear (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! And happy early birthday! I LOVE all of the pictures! You look so gorgeous, and so do your horses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ashley! I have to agree with you about my horses! ;) Hehe

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!! Wow. I love all of your pictures they are beautiful.
    The last one is really neat I LOVE the sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah shucks! Thank ya, kindly! I love the sunflowers tooooo!

      Delete