Courtesy of Pinterest & damndelicious.net - this Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad Sandwich has my ranch-girl stamp of approval.
- 1 Pound Cooked Chicken Breast, Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Diced Onion
- 1/2 Cup Diced Apple
- 2/3 Cup Grapes, Halved
- 1/3 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 Cup Sliced or Slivered Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice, or More, To Taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Desired Bread or Roll, Toasted
Then add the yogurt mixture into the chicken salad & stir it up. Stir it up, stir it up, stir it up!
Should make 4-ish delicious sandwiches!