Thursday, April 17, 2014

Baby Calves & Little Sisters

 
This is Petunia {AKA; #23, born Sunday night}.
She's a feisty one! But so dang cute, it's not even funny.
I tend to be a bit giddy about these things though.

 
I am a little late with this one, but last Thursday was National Sibling Day!
 
So, this is myself & my wonderful sibling.
 
K may be 4 years younger, but I look up to her in so many ways.
 
I joke that I am going to stuff her in a suitcase & take her with me to college this fall, because she not only ALWAYS has my back, but my front too. 
I don't know how I am going to hold myself together without her by my side.
 
Tons of love & hugs to you, my dear :)
-J

2 comments:

  1. I just love the cow pokes poster! Petunia is so very cute!
    Have you decided on a college yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too (: there is an enormous amount of truth in it.

      Yes! I have decided to stay in-state.

      Delete