Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Uh. Just to let you know..

Hey all. 

I just need to clarify something. Something I didn't know would be a problem.

You know my last post titled, Honey-Peanut-Feeding-Cookies? 

Yeah, well you see, the recipe is actually intended for humans to eat. 

Not horses. 

I have no idea if a horse will eat them. 

I just called them Feeding-Cookies, because we took them with us to feed cows. 

Get it? Feeding-Cookies. As a name. Not legittly feeding, cookies..

I am going to rename the post & make a side note for all future visitors. As for all of you {I am secretly chuckling to myself} I apologize for the misunderstanding. 

Okay. Glad we've got that cleared up. 


-J

2 comments:

  1. LOL, That's hilarious!!! Well I thought they were for humans but I wasn't quite sure;-) Who knows they might like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah :) Yeah, it might be worth a shot; some horses will eat anything!

      Delete