Friday, February 7, 2014

For the love of wild rags!

If anyone has noticed {or not..} I love wild rags! My sister & I practically won't leave the place if we aren't able to wear one. They make me feel so happy in the drab, boringness of the winter months. 

Hey, it's the little things in life. 

So!

I wanted to share the love for Ashley's Wild Rags! 

They are warm, have a great feel, are super comfortable, & are very pretty!
 
My mom, sister, & I each ordered one from her, so Ashley asked us to send in a picture! We are so honored to have tiny part in Ashley's business & I know we'll be ordering from her again!
 

They come in a variety of sizes & patterns, so make sure you check her blog out {HERE} to brighten up your Carhartt wardrobe this winter! ;) 

Stay cozy! 
Xo -J

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Josie! Your so awesome! I'm glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete