Monday, November 4, 2013

On The Road Againnn

Chasing cows all week & cans on the weekend! Lovin' life!

I took both, former stud, #WyoBlueKid & #RanchstyleBeans just to ride around & expose to all of the crazy barrel horses. They both did great! I am hoping at some point, at least one of them will run barrels for me.

My sissy did awesome! Won some money on her main mount #RapperRed. She also took along her 4 year old #AmosHayes, who acted like some 20-year-old-dead-broke-horse who had been hauling his whole life.

Today the boys get a day of rest; gearing up to gather & sell calves this week!

 
This is what we call the "money" breakfast!
Straight from small-town-coffee-shop-USA. Yummo!
 
"If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love,
you have to find the courage to live it."
-John Irving


Happy Monday, all!
-J

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your sister! I'm hoping some day I'll be able to do barrels or team roping (I'll have to learn how to rope first though:-)

    ReplyDelete