The Break Down -
This award is given to new, or up & coming, bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The award is then passed along to other bloggers, in the same category, to help spread the word & support one another.
What To Do -
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, & then create 11 new questions for the bloggers that you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to award & link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page & tell them about the award.
11 Random Facts -
- I hardly ever brush my hair. /:
- I currently have 249 songs of just George Strait & Chris LeDoux on my iPod.
- I always paint my finger nails.
- I have always wanted a German Shepherd.
- I don't really care to read.
- I love to watch good broncs.
- I always have a pocket knife.
- I don't own a dress, or a pair of heels.
- I wear earrings everyday.
- I'm a big flosser. Yes, I hardly ever brush my hair, but I will floss my teeth everyday.
- I have just completed my first month of Insanity! Whoop!
Questions from Erin!
Where is the coolest place you have been?
- I don't knowww... I guess I haven't been anywhere that I would label the absolute coolest.. Wyoming is pretty dang awesome.
- Oh goodness, so many possibilities.. a ranch.. a big rig.. an indoor arena.. more horses.. cows..
If money were no object what would your dream job be?
Professional Barrel Racer & Rancher. One day. It's goin' down.
What is your favorite book?
Probably Hank the Cowdog (:
What is your favorite movie?
- Lonesome Dove
Name a person dead or alive you would want to meet.
- My aunt who passed away from breast cancer when I was little. I saw her a lot, but being older, I wish I could spend time with her.
Who is your biggest role model?
- My parents, & as a rider, Sherry Cervi.
What is your favorite sport, or sports team?
- Rodeo.. duh. Basketball would be next on the list.
Do you have any special talents?
- Does pushing the cart for the "big trip" to Wal Mart count?
What is your favorite quote?
Practice doesn't make perfect; perfect practice makes perfect. Practice with a purpose in mind, because winning isn't an accident - it's on purpose.
- Alan Bach
My 11 Nominees - In no particular order
- Bales & Tales
- Ramblings From a Ranch Wife
- Wranglers and Ribbons
- Bar Diamond J Girls
- Buckaroo Barbie
- Boots, Braids and Big Loops
- Circle The Wagons
- West Eastern
- Ramblin' Reata
- Cow Camp Tales
- The Rustic Chick
11 questions for my nominees -
- How did you begin blogging?
- Do you have any inside pets?
- Dark or Milk Chocolate?
- Dream vehicle?
- Any bad habits you would like to share?.. hmmm?
- Vacation to Alaska or Hawaii?
- How do you want people to remember you?
- Do you have any siblings?
- Last gift you received?
- Favorite drink?
- Favorite piece of clothing?
& that's a wrap! xo - J