Friday, January 18, 2013

Faces of Agriculture!

Faces of Agriculture features men & women all across the country, every Monday, Wednesday, & Friday, who are passionate about agriculture. It's such a great way for me to learn about people who have different agricultural backgrounds & yet share a common bond & love for the rural lifestyle. I thoroughly enjoy this blog & positive you will too!

I am very honored & excited to be featured on today's Faces of Agriculture!
Read my feature HERE. (:

-J

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing this for our blog!!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your feature! Thanks so much for letting us feature you, I look forward to keeping up with you here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! (:

      Delete