Friday, January 18, 2013

13 Life Lessons From Duck Dynasty

•You can't live on love. You'll starve.

•Boys - if you find a nice, pretty, country girl that can cook & carries her Bible.. that's a woman.

•Nap hard.

•Don't mess with a man's woman, hat, or tea glass.

•Don't kill nothin' you ain't gonna eat.

•In life, do whatever fires up your panties.

•Faith. Family. Facial Hair.

•Don't associate with yuppies.

•Nobody eats till we say Amen.

•Learn to go with the quirks.

•The more make-up a woman wears, the more she's tryin' to hide. Make-up can hide a lot of evil.

•In doubt, blow it up.

•Don't worry. Be happy, happy, happy.

5 comments:

  1. Being I don't get to watch this but EVERY so often, I love that you shared their life lessons. Good ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's probably my favorite show! Glad you enjoyed it (:

      Delete
  2. HEY!!!! That's what I'm talkin about JACK!!

    bub

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! They are my favorite people to watch :)

    My favorite quote is when Miss Kay says "You ain't a proper lady unless you have a goat or two!!" :)

    ReplyDelete