Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Secret's Out.. Speed Balls

Aside from chocolate/carmel..

& I guess chocolate/peppermint..

Oh, & chocolate/coconut..

Chocolate/peanut butter is one of my favorite chocolate combos!


I'm very proud of this recipe; I've been making it since I was just a wee little squirt.

These are, My Cookies.

You should feel honored to be included in this moment.

I am going to share the secret recipe.



  • 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
  • 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
  • 1/2 Cup Instant Dry Milk
  • 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
  • 3 Tablespoons Water
  • Graham Cracker Crumbs
The directions are pretty self-explanatory..

Mix.

Refrigerate.

Roll into balls - hence the name.

Roll balls in graham cracker crumbs.

Refrigerate.

Eat. With milk. You will definitely want milk.

Boom. You have just mastered Speed Balls.

4 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness. I need to make these, tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drooling over here. Those look YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete