Sunday, August 5, 2012

120 facts?!

Hey Y'all!

Life is good.
God is good.

Been crazy busy.

Workin' colts has been takin' up the majority of my days.. Big news there. 

The last 3 days it was in the the 70-degree range! It was so incredibly nice.. It felt more like September than August. Which is fine with me. Everyone is saying that winter is going to come early this year. I don't know...
Camera is still in the shop.. I can not express the disappointment within my soul.

Now to get to the heart of this post.
I have made a "page" (little tab thing up yonder at the top of this page) with "120 Facts" about me, myself, & I.
It has taken me quite a while to think up enough things to list, but I got'r done.
Hope y'all learn a little bit about me & my love of life.
Checkkkk me out =)

Love&Rain,
~J

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you finally finished it! Seems as though great minds think alike because I can relate to many things on your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I really related to your list!
      I decided I would do a few extra ;o)

      Delete