In this recipe, you put the bacon INSIDE of the peppers, so you don't have try to cut through the bacon when it is baked around the outside!
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Cup M. Jack Cheese, Shredded
- 6 Strips Bacon, Cooked & Crumbled
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Pound Jalapenos, Halved & Seeded
- 1/2 Cup Dry Bread Crumbs
Place peppers in a greased 15x10 & bake for:
- 20 minutes at 300 degrees for a spicyyyy pepper.
- 30 minutes at 300 degrees for medium heat.
- 40 minutes at 300 degrees for a mild flavor.
Serve with sour cream, onion dip, or ranch dressing!
Makes 2 dozen. Enjoy!