Friday, June 1, 2012

Just A Small Town Girl

Today, my fabulous friend, miss Raegan Reynolds, (from, Just A Small Town Girl), came out to see meee!!

So, we went picture taking! These are my favorites! :)






 ^K tagged along & put up with all of our nonsense.. She is the best (:

 ^I love this one!






 ^WildFlowers!

I got this necklace for my birthday, but I just had to use it.. it went perfectly! I love this ring too!

And that pretty much sums up our adventure.

Well, I did kill a snake! It was just a little garter snake, but it was murdered anyway. (:

3 comments:

  1. Fun idea!!! Looks like you had a good time! I love the orange shirt with the blue necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! I love the jewelry, very cute! I also like her plaid shirt with the lace, would I be a creeper if I asked where she got it? ;) Probably nothing I'd have access to anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raegan Reynolds6/4/12, 12:57 PM

      I got the shirt from Macy's a last year.. You would have to check to see if it is still there. Thank you! (:

      Delete