- 1/4 c. Hot Fudge Topping; Warmed
- 1 Chocolate Crumb Crust; 9"
- 3 c. Coffee Ice Cream; Softened
- 5.9 oz. Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1/2 c. Cold, Strong Brewed Coffee
- 1/4. Cold Milk
- 1 3/4 c. Whipped Topping
- 1 c. Marshmallow Creme
- 1/4 Mini Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
The original directions don't state this, but we stick the pie in the freezer for a good 30 minutes, or so, to get it somewhat firm before spreading the topping on.
To make the topping, combine the whipped topping & marshmallow creme together & spread evenly over the top. Don't beat the living daylights out of the topping! You want it to be fluffy. Finally, sprinkle the top with the mini chocolate chips.
& EAT THAT BABY!
Well actually you are supposed to..
Cover & freeze until firm.
This makes 8 servings.. maybe. If you're lucky.