Wednesday, June 13, 2012

First "Couple" Photo Shoot!


This past week, smack dab in the middle of branding, I was able to take pictures of my cousin Justin and his wife, Toni Kay, who were my very first couple!.. to take pictures of, that is.

I took a total of 283 photos, which most turned out like these...


Somebody was talking & the other one's eyes were closed. Or...

Just totally goofy! =D


Here are SOME of the good ones! (: Both from branding & the little photo shoot.

I was super nervous, (props to them for sticking with me), but I'm really happy with how they all turned out!

They are such fabulous people, that anyone would be glad to know; so cute together!(: It's hard for me to pick a favorite!



















Have a great day y'all!
-J

2 comments:

  1. awww these are soo cute!!! You did a great job! I'm sure they were happy with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hat she is wearing in that horseback photo. You're great, definitely have a gift.

    ReplyDelete