Saturday, April 14, 2012

Problems I Have With ♂'s



  1. I really do have a life.
  2. Big egos are the most unattractive things in the world. I am not a therapist, nor do I want to be. So, I do not care for you to contact me to talk about nothing but yourself. I am not flattered whatsoever.
  3. Daddy Issues - If you aren't man enough to meet my father, keeeeep walkin'. He is an Amazing man who will always be very important to me.
  4. Guys who A) don't make an effort or, B) refuse to come see me because of the distance, will find no time in my daily life. I don't have time to just, "Come in real quick".
  5. Trying to fufill both roles of ganster & cowboy ain't right. Either buy some pants that fit or loose the boots.
  6. I live on a ranch. If I smell like horse poop & sweat, deal with it. It's who I am & I'm most confident that way.
  7. I break, train, & ride horses. I have a low tolorance for crap. I don't let them walk all over me. You better believe that the same goes for you.
  8. I understand your predicament, but I don't care to go out with your mother, so I don't care for her to be making plans concerning you & I.
  9. You call or text, letting me know if I want to do something together, to contact you... grow a pair & put in some effort. If you don't, I won't.
  10. Got problem with liars, period. If you'll lie about the little things, nothing makes me think you won't lie about the big things.

No comments:

Post a Comment