Friday, April 6, 2012

I. Work. Out.

Working out is, almost, kinda, sorta like therapy...

I punch & kick as hard as I want.
I jump to the ceiling.
I sing loud & yell louder.

I can't ever expect my horses to perform at their top game if I don't expect just as much effort from myself. I want to do everything in my power to ensure the best results I can get. I don't want one little thing keeping me from the ultimate goal. I'm very determined & don't let anything get in my way. If I have to get up a 5:45am. in order to get it done, okay. Bring it. I work very hard at doing my best & there are absolutely no excuses. I want to train myself according to the standards I have set, for being the best competitor I can be.
Nothing great has been & nothing great can be accomplished without passion.
- Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

1 comment: