Friday, April 27, 2012

Fearless Friday!

Howdy Ho!
It has been quite eventful around here lately... we are at the beginning of calving a bunch of AI'd heifers in 13 days along with our other heifers that are spread out over 45-ish days. This is our first year we have ever had any AI'd heifers, so it will definitely be a whole new experience for all of us. We have only had to pull one calf (which I did!) so that's good! Hopefully we don't have to pull any more!


Lately I have been packin' my camera around wherever I go. It seems like whenever I don't have it, I need it! So here are some of the photos that I have taken just because I have actually had my camera with me(:
Honestly, I enjoy telling a story or event by photos, instead of words, it's just more fun for me.

Rice Krispy Break!

 
 I have been super busy with my bandannas (perfect for summer) & jewelery! Having quite a few orders come in, but I'm having a lot of fun doing them!




 I decided I don't really care for jarred spaghetti sauce.. obviously after having homemade sauce.









- Gem -
One Lean, Mean, Cow Bitin' Machine.



 My mom decided that my sister & I had to each make breakfast once a week, so this Wednesday, I made Sweet Cheese Tortillas... yummo!

Prairie Golden Peas smeellll soooo good!



Gotta do whatcha gotta do.




Have a fantastic Friday everyone!
-J

7 comments:

  1. Great Photos! love the necklace you are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! It is fun telling a story with photos, most defiantly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures tell the best stories, that is true. Love them, very good!!

    Love the necklace, do you have an etsy shop or something along that line?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No, I do not have an etsy shop.. I sell most of my stuff on Facebook.

      Delete
  4. I LOVE all the pics!! Nice momma cows you have there too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and loved the photos, and the chocolate, in this post!

    ReplyDelete